- How they would react upon accidentally walking into a glass door
- Their reaction to having their name spelt wrong on a Starbucks drink
- What kind of vines they would make
- Their reaction to your favourite character
- How they would play The Sims
- What their finishing move would be
- Love yourself and your art. Be positive not only for yourself but for others. Spread the optimism!
- Know that you are a growing artist. And you always will be. The world of improvement is limitless.
- NEVER compare your art with others. If there’s one person you should be trying to surpass, it’s you. Be better than your yesterday self.
- Draw for yourself, not for the approval of others.
- Draw because you love to, not because they want you to.
- Draw whenever you want, really!
- Don’t be afraid of making mistakes and trying new things. It’s all in the works. You can still always learn a thing or two.
- Never feel like giving up just because others are improving faster than you. Move at your own pace, this isn’t a race.
- Occasionally browse through your old art, see how far you’ve gone! Feel proud.
- Don’t wait for the art gods to perform a miracle upon your hands, go do miracles yourself! You can do it!
- If someone tries to lower your confidence as an artist, keep drawing anyway. Show them how little you care about what they think.
- Draw whatever. It doesn’t have to be a masterpiece. Draw a foot, draw a lamp. Just draw.
- Keep drawing because you can and you only move forward!
Inktober catching up, days 2-9!
Food and my pets, I swear I could probably draw animals a lot better when I was five because animals were the only things I used to draw!
Just things I’ve been doing. Not been active as much due to excessively playing smash in between college stuff but I’m gonna catch up on inktober soon hopefully “ψ(｀∇´)ψ
Every now and then I need to remind myself of this. We all can be that other person.
now i can upload music from the game since someone so kindly uploaded it in MP3 format \o/
MAN THEY HAD A REALLY FUCKING AWESOME THEME THO
Pokemon ORAS Countdown is about to begin!
Starting from the 2nd of October, counting down to release day!
Follow this tumblr for heaps of fanart posted for 50 days, through the co-operation of our many participants! There will be a surprise on release day!
Yes I can’t wait! I’ll be joining this year ^^
Super late commission for clef!! Thanks so much for commissioning me! I hope I can do the same to you one day! ^q^
I don’t have much time for digital art now I’m at college so I can only do it at the weekends. I hope it will get less time consuming in the future though as I’m settling in!